Are you confused about where to meet women?
The best place to meet women is different for different people. Why? Because the secret to meeting quality women is to focus your energy on meeting women who are likely to share your values, interests and needs. This way you’ll have a higher success rate, and you’re more likely to meet women who can make you happy.
Bars and Nightclubs are Not Always the Best Place to Meet Women
For guys who love to party and hang out with a bunch of new friends, bars and nightclubs can be a good place to meet women. But if you’re not a natural extravert, then things will be harder for you. Also you probably won’t be very compatible with many of the girls you’d meet at bars and clubs anyway.
Not everyone feels comfortable in the high energy, loud and sometimes superficial party environment. If this sounds like you, then bars and clubs will not be the best place to meet women.
Answer These Questions to Find Good Places for YOU to Meet Women
In his excellent book Models: Attract Women Through Honesty, Mark Manson recommends asking yourself the following questions to find the best places to meet women:
- What qualities do you value in a woman? Sophistication? Creativity? Intelligence? A fun-loving attitude? An adventurous spirit? Communication? A caring and generous nature? Spirituality? etc. Write down all the qualities you value.
- Where do you think you’d be most likely to find women with these personality traits? Brainstorm some ideas.
- What things do you most enjoy doing? Write down your passions, interests and hobbies. Perhaps you enjoy reading or writing, traveling or learning foreign languages, playing an instrument, dancing, hiking, windsurfing, cooking or drinking wine. Make a note of everything that comes to mind.
- Next, ask yourself what events or organizations can you become involved in to explore your hobbies and potentially meet women at the same time? Women love men with interests and a shared interest means that you already have a lot in common, which makes it: 1) much easier attract women, and 2) more likely that you’ll get on well together.
- If you don’t know what your passions and interests are, then write down things you’ve always wanted to do, but never had the time or worked up the nerve to do. Make a commitment to yourself to get involved in these activities or events. For example perhaps you always wanted to learn a foreign language, or learn to dance salsa, or volunteer for a local charity. Write all of this stuff down now.
The exercise above will give you some excellent ideas on where to meet women the most compatible women. There are literally hundreds of great places to meet women, the best of which will depend on your personality and interests. Here are some examples of potentially good places to meet women…
Who else wants to shuck off shynesss
and get jiggy with beautiful girls?
Click Here for my Free Seduction eCourse
Meet Women at Dance Classes
If you’re looking for a fun loving women and you enjoy dancing, then chances are you’d get on well with the women you’d meet at dance classes and concerts. Most women love to dance, so salsa or swing classes are a great place to meet and get close with women.
Even if you have two left feet, beginner dance classes can be lot of fun. As an added bonus there is usually a shortage of guys, so you’re sure to meet plenty of single women.
Meet Women at Wine Tastings
Perhaps you’re looking for women with sophistication and you happen to enjoy a good bottle of wine. It’s no secret that alcohol is a great social lubricant, so wine tastings are a great place to meet beautiful women.
Find out about wine tastings happening in your area, or take a wine appreciation class where you’ll learn the correct terminology to describe the nose, character, depth and finish of wine. This is a valuable skill for any modern man and will help you to make a great impression on future dates.
Meet Women Learning a Second Language
Perhaps you enjoy traveling and are looking for an open-minded woman with an adventurous spirit. In this case, foreign language classes would be an excellent place for you to meet women.
While at college I took extra classes in both Spanish and French. The vast majority of language students are female, so it was an excellent way for me to meet interesting and attractive girls.
Or even better, move to another country to learn the language. This way you’ll not only be a novelty for the local women, but you’re sure to meet a lot of interesting women traveling in the the country. Your shared interests and common experiences will make it easy to hit it off with these women.
Meet Women Learning About Surrealism
Perhaps you enjoy art and are you attracted to creative, passionate and cultured women? Then why not take an art class or sit some art history lectures. There are plenty of intelligent and very sexy girls who enjoy art. If you do meet someone you’re attracted to, a great date idea would be to visit a local art exhibition or gallery in your area followed by a drink or romantic dinner.
How to meet, date and attract beautiful girls
even if you’re not naturally good with women!
Click Here for my Free Seduction eCourse
Yoga is a Gold Mine… (And No, It’s Not Gay!)
Are you looking for women on a spiritual path who tend to be less interested in your status and material wealth? I’m assuming you don’t have any objection to being a in room full of beautiful women wearing tight leggings and breathing heavily as they twist themselves into contorted positions. No, yoga is not gay, far from it!
Yoga has so many benefits including stress relief, increased muscular strength and flexibility, improved breath control and lung capacity, increased self-awareness and self-acceptance, improved posture, concentration and vocal control. Stretching with a partner and chatting over a hot cup of chai tea is also a great way to meet women.
A few years ago I attended a yoga retreat in Turkey with a fun group of interesting and down-to-earth people. After the morning yoga and meditation classes, there was plenty of time to get to know people while lazing in the sun at the pool or on the beach.
Other Good Places to Meet Women
Of course there are literally hundreds of great places to meet women and I can’t cover all of them, but here are a few more ideas:
- Ultimate frisbee and co-ed volleyball have a lot of women; in good shape too.
- Volunteering, charities and charity events are usually full of great women.
- Special interest groups like improv theatre and stand up comedy.
- Training courses like leadership and public speaking.
- Cooking classes, food tastings, restaurant openings.
- Meditation courses and retreats.
The websites meetup.com and livingsocial.com are excellent resources for finding like-minded and cool events going on in your city.
Hopefully it’s clear to you now that there are many more places to meet women than the usually suggested bars, clubs, coffee shops etc. Of course not every interest is going to be as popular with beautiful women, but I’m sure that you can find at least a few interests that are.
Obviously it’s not guaranteed that you’ll meet your soul mate while pursuing a particular hobby or interest. But with each interest you pursue and new skill you learn, you’ll become a more interesting and attractive man to the women around you. Stop leaving attraction to chance, pursue you interests and you’re sure to meet high quality women!
Then check out my Seduction eCourse — It’s Free!