Two questions I get a lot are, “How can I tell if a girl likes me?” and “What are the signs a girl is flirting with me?”
It’s better to let a girl know that you’re interested in her first than to wait around for signs that she likes you. That said, you don’t want to waste your time and energy chasing after a girl only to find out later that she’s not interested in you. In this post I’ll share some giveaway signs to help you know if she likes you, so you can pursue her with confidence.
Hair Play Means She’s Grooming for You
If a girl tosses or twirls her hair in your company, then it’s probably a sign that she likes you. Ideally you want to see her do this more than once in a 30 second period to rule out the possibility of co-incidence. Hair play shows that she is grooming herself to look her very best for you and it can involve:
- Smoothing the hair down
- Tucking hair behind the ears to reveal more of her face
- Running her hair through her fingers in front of her shoulder
- Hair twirling while making eye contact
- Hair flipping and tossing
On dance floors it’s not uncommon to see a girl holding her hair up while dancing. Sure, this has a cooling effect, but it’s also a signal that a woman is open to being approached. She is trying to lure you in by exposing her feminine neck, while her raised arms draw attention to her breasts.
Attract beautiful girls without acting fake,
following a complicated system, or being creepy!
Click Here for my Free Seduction eCourse
Tactile Clues That Show a Women Likes You
When a girl likes you she’ll use a whole range of auto-erotic touches including the following tactile signals of attraction:
- Smoothing her hands over her arms. This tease aims to make you jealous that it’s not your hands sliding over her.
- Stroking her neck. This gives her an instant breast lift and exposes her armpit, from where she releases her pheromone attraction chemicals.
- Preening. All that fluffing of hair, licking of lips and arranging of cleavage is to make her appear at her very best for you.
- Using her fingers. If she uses her fingers to gently brush against her lips or cleavage, or plays with a glass or straw while looking at you, it’s a sign she likes you.
- Playful punches. It’s a great sign if she hits you on the arm playfully and laughs when you tease her.
When a girl is attracted to you, she’ll respond well to being touched. She might touch you back or lean into you. Of course, if she touches you unprovoked then assume that she likes you.
Her Eyes Betray Her True Desires
You’ve heard that the eyes are the windows of the soul and this is true when it comes to reading a person’s true desires. You can gauge a woman’s interest and even tell if she is sexually aroused by looking closely at her eyes.
- Pupil dilation. Studies show that our eyes dilate when we look at someone we’re attracted to. It is a universal human response that we can’t control. This can be hard to notice in a low light environment, but if you do get close enough to notice that a woman’s pupils have expanded, it’s almost a guaranteed sign she likes you.
- Strong eye contact. If she’s locked onto your gaze during conversation, it means that she’s interested in what you have to say. On the other hand wandering eyes can be a sign of unease or boredom. Most people break eye contact often, especially with people they’ve just met, so strong eye contact is a definite sign of interest.
- Eyebrow lift. Watch out for the eyebrow lift when you first meet. This non-verbal cue usually only lasts a split second, but you’ll notice it if you’re paying attention. The eyebrow lift is a sign of friendliness and an openness to being approached, so use this knowledge to your advantage.
Another Glimpse Shows She’s Interested
Use this technique to gauge whether she might be open to being approached:
- When she looks over at you, don’t show that you are interested by smiling at her. Hold eye contact with her until she looks away. This might feel like an eternity, but it will usually only take a few seconds.
- If she looks back at you within 45 seconds, there is a very good chance that she is interested in you and would be open to your approach. Of course if she holds eye contact with you and smiles, then she definitely likes you.
Timing is essential with women. Act quickly when you notice her interest, or you may never get another opportunity to make your approach.
Her Leg Position is Revealing
How a woman positions her legs is a subconscious way of letting you know whether she likes you or not.
- Legs pointed towards you. If while seated next to you her legs are pointed towards you, assume that she likes you. On the other hand, if her legs are pointed towards the door, it might be a sign that she feels uncomfortable and is preparing to make an exit.
- Legs open slightly. If her legs are open slightly, it could be a subtle invitation. Crossed legs at the ankles indicate hesitancy, but she is probably available. If her legs are crossed at the knees but pointed in your direction, keep the conversation going and with some luck she will open to you.
- The leg twine. If she’s crossing and uncrossing her legs in front of you and gently stroking her thighs, she’s attracted to you and indicating her desire to be touched.
How to meet, date and attract beautiful girls
even if you’re not naturally good with women!
Click Here for my Free Seduction eCourse
Signs a Girl Likes You During Conversation
Look out for these signs of attraction while talking to a woman:
- She asks you questions like your name, where you’re from etc. and seems genuinely interested in you.
- She seems happy listening to you, even when you’re talking rubbish and she laughs at your jokes, even when they aren’t funny.
- She gives you extended answers to your questions.
- She uses your name in conversation.
- She seems comfortable with pauses in the conversation.
- She ignores her friends to stay and talk to you or she introduces you to her friends.
- She stands closer to you than normal.
- She looks at your mouth with a dreamy expression when you’re talking.
- She leans in and whispers something in your ear.
A few of these signs coupled with body language clues should be all you need to know that a girl is interested in you. Don’t wait too long trying to check all the boxes before taking her number or escalating with her physically.
If She Approaches, Assume She Likes You
If a women approaches you, even if it’s to ask the time, talk about the weather, ask for directions, or whatever, chances are she wants to get to know you. Of course this should go without saying, but some guys even miss this obvious sign of interest. Don’t make this mistake!
If She Isolates Herself With You, Escalate
A girl who likes you will often actively help to put you in the easiest situation possible to make a move on her. Let’s say you’ve been hanging out with a girl for most of the night and suddenly she says, “It’s noisy in here, lets grab some fresh air outside.” This is a great example of her purposefully isolating herself and it typically means that she wants to be kissed.
As the man, you should be the one taking the initiative and leading the interaction so don’t wait for her to approach or isolate herself with you. On the other hand if it does happen it’s a big green light, so make the most of it.
Hopefully these tips will help you to feel more confident and make the most of your opportunities with women. As long as you know what to look for, it’s not as difficult as you might think to tell when a girl likes you. Then once you notice the signs of attraction you can get your flirt on, or go in for the kiss.
Remember, many of these non-verbal cues are subconscious, meaning that women are hardly aware that they are doing these things. This is a good thing because it means that it’s harder for them to conceal or fake their interest in you.
Want even more?
Read this this post will help you know when a woman likes you or watch this video to read the signs of interest:
Then check out my Seduction eCourse — It’s Free!